Why do we bring you 5 easy ways to remove glue from your frontal lace wig? Because wigs have come to stay as one of the most relevant fashion accessories and we are here for all of its dominance.
Gone are the days when people go to saloons to sit for hours before getting their hair done. Now, all you need to do is get yourself a wig -it could be braided or a weave, all you need to do is install/wear your wig and off you go.
We know that wigs are handy and all but if we refuse to care
for our wigs, we are definitely going to lose them to carelessness. If you know how much some wigs cost, you will do good by yourself to care for them.
In this article, we are going to talk about how you can remove glue/gum from your frontal wig after every installation.
Here are some of the things bound to happen to your wig or yourself when you refuse to care for it.
- Your frontal lace will no longer lap.
- It could cause acne on your forehead due to bacteria.
- The wig will have a nasty smell
- Your wig will become Itchy
Here are 5 easy steps that will help you keep your frontal closure clean
1. Pour an already boiled water in a bowl.
2. Add any liquid dish washer you have to it. Be generous with the liquid dish washer. Stir with a spoon
3. Immerse the part of the wig that has the gum into the water. Leave for 5 to 15 minutes.
4. Then use your fingers to peel off the glue on the wig. Alternatively, you can use a towel to rub on the surface of that contains the glue till there is no more glue left.
5. Use any shampoo of your choice to rinse the hair and dry at room temperature.